Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Have Cans of Biscuits - Will Bake!

Having an infant around again reminds me of how I need to cook or bake, in very short segments, making sure to do things quickly one step at a time in case you need to go re-pacify or change a diaper, or who knows what.
Usually when I'm looking at a bread recipe - I want something that has a from scratch dough recipe.  This time?  I had tubes of buttermilk biscuits in the fridge I wanted to use, so I hunted.  I was amazed how many from scratch recipes I found!  I never can find those when I want them and I don't have those magic tubes in the fridge.
Found a cousin of this recipe and tweaked it and it worked.  Andy really liked them.  I made them to go with Chicken Parmesan.  I was going to blog that too - guess taking pictures of more than just part of the process would have been ideal… oops. Maybe next time.

Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

What you need!
2 Cans small buttermilk biscuits
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp parsley flakes

Spray glass baking dish with vegetable spray.  Roll each biscuit into a ball and place in pan.  Spray more vegetable spray onto rolls.  Sprinkle garlic powder, cheddar cheese and parsley on top.
Bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10